Room 12 what a wonderful blog you have made to share. I really love seeing all of your work and the video with 'sticks' was great. I am looking forward to seeing lots more of your fantastic work and sharing it with our Whanau. From Lauren Ashby-Logies Mummy, Angela and Daddy Michael, and big sisters Maryann and Olivia.
We made using WORDLE and typing words about ourselves. We then chose our font, layout and colours. It was fun!
ReplyDeleteAs a parent - its really great to see the kids awesome work
ReplyDeletethis blog is great
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading our class blog, Chrissie. It is great to see ex-room 12 children still following our blog:) Thanks.
ReplyDeleteRoom 12 what a wonderful blog you have made to share. I really love seeing all of your work and the video with 'sticks' was great. I am looking forward to seeing lots more of your fantastic work and sharing it with our Whanau.
ReplyDeleteFrom Lauren Ashby-Logies Mummy, Angela and Daddy Michael, and big sisters Maryann and Olivia.